|No-bake Peanut Butter Cookies|
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups rolled oats (old fashioned) [*Quick oats will make the mixture too gooey]
- In saucepan, mix sugar, butter, and milk; bring to a full, rolling boil over med heat. (full, rolling boil = large bubbles rising to surface that can’t be stirred down).
- Boil for one minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla, stirring until peanut butter is melted; stir in oats.
- Working quickly, drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper covered newspaper.